These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site, including the purchase of goods through this web site. In using this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of:
i) use of this web site;
ii) reliance on any information contained on or accessed through this web site; and
iii) the goods supplied pursuant to an order placed on this website.
2. To the extent permitted under the law, any implied terms are excluded from the operation of these terms and conditions.
Pricing & Typographical Errors
3. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this web site.
4. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd reserve the right to make changes to this web site and these terms at any time.
5. If goods are listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to:
i) Typographical errors or errors in pricing; and
ii) Erroneous information received from our suppliers;
Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall notify you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel the order.
6. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall have the right to cancel any orders made in reliance on incorrect pricing or information as described in Clause 4 up until the delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit or account card charged.
7. Should an order be cancelled, Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall reimburse you the full amount charged to your credit or account card. Third Party Websites
8. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for the operation of or content located on any third party web sites linked to this website.
9. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd does not make any representations as to anything on any third party web site linked to this website, nor shall it be taken to endorse any product or service located on such third party websites.
10. All pricing on Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd web site is subject to variable Exchange Rate and is subject change without notice.
11. Digital Auctions charges a standard 16.5% to sell your item. Clients are responsible for providing us with item description & photos of the item.
12 . Digital Auctions is not responible for any listing errors or description errors that may come from incorrect information fom clients.
13. Digital Auctions selling terms are 14 days to sell your item. If the item does not sell we charge a 5 % handling fee.
10. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of late delivery arising from the unavailability of goods, regardless of whether such goods have been displayed on the website.
11. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall inform you as soon as practical of any lateness in delivery and you may:
i) order replacement goods displayed on the web site up to the value of the goods originally ordered; or
ii) cancel the order at any time prior to the dispatch of the goods.
12. All transactions are conducted through a secure web server.
13. We are not liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of information transmitted to us through this website.
Returns & Cancellation
14. If goods are:
ii) not fit for the purpose advertised; or
iii) does not match the sample or description;
they may be returned within 14 calendar days of receipt in its original condition in exchange for a replacement or a full refund.
15. Goods must be returned in an 'as sold' condition, including all packaging, instruction manuals and accessories
16. You may cancel an order at any time before the dispatch of the goods with a full refund within 30 calendar days of cancellation. Customs Duty on Goods
17. You shall be responsible for any custom duties imposed as a result of the delivery of the goods.
18. Subject to Clause 19, Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd provides a 12 month warranty for any goods purchased.
19. The warranty provided for in Clause 19 is subject to the following terms:
i) Goods purchased second hand from Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd are not covered;
ii) Only defects in workmanship and materials are eligible to be covered ; and
iii) Goods must be returned to Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd for repair at your expense.
20. Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd shall not liable for any damage to returned goods occurring in transit on the way back for repair.
21. Upon receipt of the returned goods, Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd will inform you if any of the conditions under Clause 19 are not satisfied and you may request for the goods:
i) to be returned at the cost of Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd; or
ii) to be repaired at your cost.
22. Once repaired, Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd will bear the costs of returning the goods.
23. Prior to purchase and at your request, Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd may arrange warranties provided by third party providers for any goods excluded pursuant to Clause 19(i) at your cost.
24. All prices on the web site are quoted in Australian dollars and include Goods and Services Tax.
25. All orders are subject to your credit card surcharge 2.5 % or account card having the requisite authority to complete the sale.
26. To the extent that any one or more of the terms and conditions is prohibited by any applicable law, such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
27. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Western Australia.
28. The copyright in the material contained in this site, together with the web site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software belongs to Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd.
29. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use, but you may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, re-sell, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the permission of Home Theatre Australia Pty Ltd.
30. Any logos, trademarks and registered trademarks used throughout the site remain the property of their respective owners.
If you have any questions with regards to these terms and conditions please contact us.